Allegra: Project management system
Allegra is a task and project management solution primed and perfected over the last 14 years. The app helps organizations of any size to systematically organize everything related to tasks and operations, helping multiple people and remote workers to collaborate and get things done.
Allegra is unquestionably an advanced system with a quick learning curve. It is intuitive and highly configurable. Whether accustomed users of Gantt charts or Scrum and Kanban using agile boards and burn down chart, once using Allegra people usually stop to consider other options.
We cover the development, maintenance and support from the very first beginning of the application. We also assess the technical solutions that best meet the requirements and advice with regards to the system’s architecture, while highlighting best-practices and possible pitfalls.
We work remotely and communicate with the technical lead from Allegra on a daily basis via live chat, emails, screen-sharing and occasionally by phone.
Some of the milestones we have reached:
• Developing an accompanying cross-platform mobile app;
• Option to format various project views to meet specific needs;
• REST API development for tight integration with the existing systems.
Developer tools: Eclipse
Build tools: GitLab, Gradle
Code quality: Sonar
Databases: MySQL, Ms. SQL, Firebird, DB2, Oracle, PostgreSQL
Team size: 4 members
• Multiple views for task browsing (WBS view, Flat view, Card board, etc.);
• Different perspectives: ALM (application life-cycle management), PM (project management), Scrum, etc;
• Hierarchical projects and tasks;
• Wiki pages (with inline items and fields);
• Email notifications and reminders for due tasks;
• Configurable workflows;
• Powerful role based access control, RACI roles;
• Configurable template based reports;
• Powerful report query language;
• Multiple themes;
• Integrated online help;
• Integration with source code control systems;
• Involve external employees and customers;
• Generate reports and records of expense;
• Gantt and Resource management;
• Rest and SOAP interface.
What is your challenge right now?
Backed by 20 years of experience and 300+ completed projects,
we’re confident that we can help you no matter the challenge.