Outsourcing to Romania - we have reliable talent
Outsourcing is a process. As with any new process, there is a learning curve. Some clients feel comfortable outsourcing from the first project, while others find it more difficult to delegate tasks to people outside of their business. The reason for this is that successful outsourcing takes commitment.
Our approach to outsourcing is mature, oriented towards long-term cooperation and methodical by splitting the process into measurable steps. Neither you nor we will risk facing unexpected and unwanted expenses and delays. We have an organized, predictable system that makes your onboarding pretty smooth.
How ready are you to outsource?
Ask yourself if you have a clear grasp about the expectations you have from your outsourcing partner?
Have you made an inventory of your expectations? Are your expectations realistic? How about achievable?
Have you clarified exactly how many people and how much time you can allow on your side to manage the relation?
What are the cultural ramifications? How would an outsourced team fit into your company culture?
Why software outsourcing to us?
- 20 years of experience in software outsourcing, working mainly for customers from Western Europe
- Short flight time from European locations
- We are fluent in English, Hungarian and some of our teammates speak German, Russian and French
- European cultural values and communication style
- Agile project management method and tools
- Conventional communication and project tracking tools
- Open and daily communication, always available for questions and meetings
- A technically gifted team, able to create dynamic solutions to challenging features
- Reasonable and flexible price model
- 40+ full-time employees
- SRAC ISO 9001 certified for quality management system
- Microsoft Gold certified partner since 2007
Outsourcing to Romania
For decades already, Romania is a flourishing technology hub and popular IT outsourcing destination. The competitive advantages include:
• a large number of skilled tech graduates with good language skills,
• mastering not only English but also German or French,
• the fairly low costs,
• and the geographical proximity.
In 2014, the Employer’s Association of the Software and Services Industry in Romania (ANIS) estimated that Romania’s software industry employed approximately 65,000 persons. In 2018 the number of IT professionals has grown to over 95,000.
The two offices of our company are located in Transylvania, a historical region surrounded by the Carpathian Mountains (the land of Dracula), in the cities of Cluj-Napoca and Satu Mare.
Cluj-Napoca is pretty much of a smart city. People enjoy free wi-fi in the city center and there is an app that monitors and helps with car parking. Furthermore there are several charging pods where electric cars can be charged and citizens can pay their taxes online. Also, there are numerous electric buses. The council has set up a platform where residents can propose and vote on local projects, such as planting a tree at every 3 parking spaces, vertical gardens, or underground units for intelligent recycling. The city has also become a popular travel destination, with two international music festivals (Electric Castle and Untold) and an international film festival taking place every summer.
Satu Mare is an industrial, business, academic, and cultural center, at just 20-minute drive away from the Hungarian border. The town has had an eventful history that has seen it being destroyed and rebuilt many times. Therefore, the old section of the town has some of the most attractive heritage buildings. The city also has an international airport.
Click next to read more about how we welcome new clients and approach new projects.
What is your challenge right now?
Backed by 20 years of experience and 300+ completed projects, we're confident that we can help you no matter the challenge.